Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

I've got a bit of updating to do... we had a great Christmas this year with lots of Christmas parties to keep us busy! At every party we would ask him what day it was, and his response was "Happy Birthday Jesus!!" He quickly got the hang of opening presents, he's now asking almost daily to open more. :) NO MORE!! The house is full!!! :)
Here's the picture I ended up using for our Christmas cards this year.. sorry to all of you who didn't get one. Jonah isn't very into smiling for pictures lately.. he usually says "cheese" and looks the other way. So at the last minute I settled for the best one I could get and cards were mostly just handed out during family Christmas parties.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Here's a couple more pictures from the holidays..
Jonah and cousin Eli getting spun in the chair by grandpa

Jonah playing with his new train table

Jonah getting a piggy back ride from one of his favorite people, my cousin Taylor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!