Thursday, December 4, 2008

more birthday pics

It's not working for some reason to line up descriptions with the pictures, so I'll just quickly say what they are.
~Auntie Liz, me and Jonah trying to blow up his new doggie ball pit that he got from Auntie.
~Jonah's yummy cake.
~Family pic, eating cake at great-grandma & grandpa's house
~sideways view of Jonah's new tool bench..he calls grandpa on the fake phone several times a day saying "grandpa, fix it!!"
~opening presents.. a remote control car from Unkie Jonny (who couldn't be there.. we're looking forward to you coming home for Christmas though!)
~blowing out the candles.. you can see the new ball pit in the background













3 comments:

Amy S said...

Looks like Jonah had a great birthday! What a big boy (with some cool toys!) :)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!