Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas from Heaven

I received this from a couple different friends this week... I can't think of a better way to celebrate Christmas than with Jesus himself. Merry Christmas Madison!

Merry Christmas from Heaven

I see the countless Christmas Trees, around the world below:
With tiny lights, like heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.

The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away your tears,
For I am spending Christmas, with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs, that people hold so dear,
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.

For I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description, to hear an angel sing.

I know how much you miss me; I see the pain inside your heart,
But I am not so far away, we are really not apart.

So be happy for me, everyone... you know I hold you dear,
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I send you all a special gift from my heavenly home above,
I send you each a memory of my undying love.

For after all "Love" is the gift more precious than gold,
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

So please love and help each other, as my Father said to do,
For I cannot count the blessings, or the Love he has for you.

So have a Merry Christmas, and wipe away those tears,
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I can't tell you of the splendor, or the peace here in this place,
Can you just imagine Christmas, with our Savior face to face!

I'll ask him to lift your spirit and give you a hug, as I tell him of your love,
So then pray for one another, as you lift your eyes above.

So please try to let your hearts be joyful, and let your spirits sing,
FOR I'M SPENDING CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN,
AND WALKING AND PLAYING WITH MY KING!!

Merry Christmas!

Love Always,
Madison

2 comments:

Amy S said...

That's beautiful! I can't even imagine what an incredible Christmas Madison must be having! And I can't wait for that day when we can all be there together!! Praying for you guys!!! Love you!!!

Mme MaKhotso said...

Wow, that was such a special poem and what better place to be on Christmas than with Jesus himself. I love you both so much and we will keep praying for you!