Saturday, November 1, 2008

down on the farm.. again

This time I'm talking about a real farm! Today we went with the DeYoung's for some fun at Post Family Farm. We thought we'd go after the boys woke up from their naps this afternoon...but when we pulled in at 4:18 we were bummed to see the sign at the enterance that said 'Open Saturday 10-4' That didn't stop us! There were still a few people there, so we thought we'd quick take the boys to see the animals when we were there and enjoy some of their yummy donuts. The boys ran around and played on the toys and had lots of fun. They went to check out the pumpkin train and tractor that was sitting in the field, and one of the ladies working there came up with a couple of her girls and took them for a ride! Extra bonus-since we got there late there was no one there taking money anymore so we got in for free!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

Anonymous said...

longing25800