Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Catching up!

As a few people have been reminding me lately, I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog! So I'll start with the biggest news, which anyone who reads this probably already knows...

Jonah is going to be a
BIG BROTHER!!!

My due date is November 8, just a few weeks before Jonah's 4th birthday. Over all things are going very well so far. I started out being very tired and nauseous most of the time, and then right when I hit my second trimester when I'm "supposed" to start feeling better, thats when I actually started getting sick. (Oh, and not in the morning, but usually right around dinnertime.. great thing for Chris to come home too after a long day of work!) But I'll take it if that means I've got a healthy baby growing in there! I hardly dare say it, but I think I'm starting to feel better, the last week has been pretty good. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself :)
And yes, for anyone wondering, we do hope to find out if Jonah will be having a brother or sister. (He's really hoping for both, but sorry Jonah, just one in there ;) ) Our ultrasound will be in early July.
We are all very thankful for and excited about the new baby and can't wait to meet him or her!

No comments: