Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where did my baby go?

Jonah has been in need of new shoes. It has been getting pretty chilly for his sandals from summer, but I can't even get his shoes from last spring on his feet. All of his sandals were size 5's, but starting to get small, so when I'd see a cute pair of shoes for him I'd get a 6. They all had to be returned. Finally this morning I took him along to try on some shoes, and we ended up getting size EIGHT!!!! How did we go right from 5s to 8s??? My baby is getting too big too fast!!

While I'm talking about feet... this morning as I was getting Jonah dressed we were checking out his new socks from grammie. Todays socks had whales on them, so I asked him what was on his socks. His answer? "SHOES!!"

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

awww em!!! thats so cute about jonah, crazy to think about too i'm sure!
your blog is adorable by the way, i'm digging the updates! :)