Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun with cousins!


Tonight my cousins Eli and Abe got to come over while Grandpa and Grandma, and Uncle Todd and Aunt Brandi went to a wedding. Eli and I had lots of fun playing with trucks, swinging on "blue" (my swing), blowing bubbles and splashing eachother in the tub. I love baby Abe, but sometimes we had to say "shhhh" because he was sleeping. I was jealous because he had a cool pipe with a bee on it, and I'm not allowed to have mine, except for at bedtime... I tried to steal Abe's a few times when I thought mommy wasn't looking. :) Thanks for coming Eli and Abe, come back again soon!!

"Eli, are you gonna swing so high you touch the clouds?"

"No, cause when my mom and dad get home they'll say 'Where's Eli?' And you'll say 'Eli got stuck in the sky' They'd be mad."

3 year olds say the funniest things!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

EMILY! haha i just started one of these, and totally just found you and stalked you. I love your blog, so many cute stories about jonah! can't wait to read more! i'm adding you to my list of people to stalk :)